JupiterSin

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Good-bye

i guess this is good-bye
its about time
for me to leave this place
clear some cluttered space
been running a losing race
im tired of being left behind
 being left with less than a PIECE of mind
maybe its PEACE i'll find
on the other side
screw trying next lifetime
i refuse to sign
for making happiness
my hater
better yet my rapist
elusive bitch!!!
should have fukered her
and made her suck my dic-
tion chocked the hell outta her
and made her my trick
fuck every part of this
fuked up life
especially you for
showing me what
dying feels like
looking at my reflection
i only see blood
so i close my eyes
and welcome the flood
perhaps it'll leak onto
my notebook
so that when you take a look
you'll see my pain
and how misery reigned
maybe, just maybe
you'll flip back to the beginning
and read it again

No comments:

Post a Comment