JupiterSin

Thursday, December 2, 2010

If You Dont Push, I Wont Pull

i was willing to give it all up
without argue or fuss
not look back
on that
because i know what he lacks
he was not you simply put
what good it due
to keep the shoe
and change the foot
words are mixed with
deception in it
my actions spoke
10 miles a minute
entered the race to win it
like the tortoise and the hare
maybe not in your time but i'll get there
fall back or spring foward
toward
a bright future
with me in it
give me your heart
and allow me to spin it
rotate it on my axis
show you there's
no other options
better than bliss
being the object
of my affection
taking new direction
cant get much closer
 to perfection
unless you were in heaven
but i could be that too
just give me time to show you
it was always you
for whom
i've so long awaited
it was you for which
i was created
so if you promise
not to push then
i wont pull the wool
over your eyes
and i'll remain genuine
haven't i given you
every reason
to trust and believe in
what we could possibly be
so much more than lust
and trust is a must
so if you dnt push, then i wont pull...
because all i want is
you

No comments:

Post a Comment