JupiterSin

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Randomness

I have everything to say and nothing at all
The bigger they are the harder they fall
Why is our country in such horrible state
And who came up with the Harlem shake
Does Kanye have ANY class
Is ANYONE concerned about the weapons of mass
Destruction
I'snt justice
Itself and obstruction
If we are to teach
REACH
The next generation
Who saves US from world domination
Where has the school system gone
Raise your hands if you never "snapped"
Like serena done
Why does music soumd like it was salvaged from the recycling bin
Tell me when
This chaos ends
They say what goes around
Must come around again
So tell me when
We will L-O-V-E again
And I mean the love that's genuine
Why do Covergirl and botox represent beauty
How does you bank account make you better than me
Don't get me wrong i carry no degree yet
So who am I to take seriously
These are just the rantings of a
Loving daughter and smart woman
Why are we looking to one MAN to change
Hundreds of years of mistakes
Meanwhile the earth is ravaged disease and earthquakes
Diaster and catastrophe everywhere we turn
Yet we won't turn
To the "ONE" with ALL power in His hands
HE is trying to get our attention
HE is looking to someone to take a stand
Will you stand
Will you
Or how about you
Until we do
We will continue
To
Go
Through
When I picked up my pen
I didn't know which direction I was going
But now there's no turning back
What will you do
When terrorist attack
Part two
I know what time it is
Do you
I have everything to say and nothing at all
The bigger they are the harder they fall

No comments:

Post a Comment